Sunday, April 13

Easter Fun

I will never again say that I will be updating this more often, I promise!!!!
I know that I have really let some of you down over the last couple months, I am sorry, so so sorry!!
Enough about that...

Here are some pics from Easter. Our church had an Easter Egg hunt and lots of fun and games for the kids. A lot of people from our school go to this church so it was fun for all ages.

We took one of our friend's sons with us.

Easter Sunday Morning


I hope you enjoyed these pics


Please leave a comment so we know if anyone looks at this.

2 comments:

Mama said...

Hey, I saw your blog--- good to see you are still adding to it.
Have a good month--it will go fast!

John & Becki said...

do NOT open the 1st comment... it is a virus and I don't know how to get rid of it. Sorry about that

Powered By Blogger